Thursday, April 20, 2006

Its only wednesday and already there's been too much drama this week. Betweeen breakups and makeups ( with different parties okay ), bitch calls and rumours, backlash from that truth or dare we just had to play, and assorted unknown relatives dying everywhere, I'm surprised my sanity's still intact.

Yikes. Add that to yelling at by every teacher I have. I'm gonna change my name to a super cheena one. Then it'll be harder to remember. Though then everyone would remember, cause I'd be the only indian freak with a chinese name. Ahhh. There's just no winning.

My maid cooked dinner with peanut oil. And didn't tell me. Bitch. Now I'm gonna be throwing up all night. I'm already super nice to her lah. Like not telling my parents she goes to meet her bf every afternoon when they're not at home. She's so taking my covering up for her for granted lah.

I feel sick. Gonna go sleep early. Even though I kinda just woke up.

No comments: